paper weather

paper weather

Monday, February 26, 2007

My deepest apologies to Ellen

I can't believe I missed The Oscars, and for what? Red Lobster, that's what.

Although this year, I didn't even see half of the films nominated. That just bothers me, folks. Earlier this morning, a young fellow walked up to our table and asked if I wanted to buy any DVDs (wink wink, nudge nudge) and I asked if he had any copies of Babel. I knew he had no idea what I was talking about because...
1. He had this expression like "nigga what?"
2. He replied "whassthat?"
I was pretty damn disappointed.
Oh well, I'm sure I'll get to see it....somehow...(along with Children of Men, The Depearted, and Pan's Labyrinth)

Speaking of movies, Diana and I are supposed to go hang out at the movies this Friday. We're planning to go see either Dreamgirls (is that still showing?) or Bridge to Terabithia. Everyone I've asked says that the movie is surprisingly good. (Terabithia)

Listening To//Angela Aki

No comments:

Archive